Wednesday, July 23, 2008

busy

I am busy, busy tutoring students six days a week, for many hours each day.
The owners of the house I have been staying in get home in less than a week.
I need to find a car to purchase.
I feel like every muscle in my body is contracting bit-by-bit each day.
I am listening to My Heart Will Go On...
ok not any more, whew.
I am sad because I really like Saipan but I am trying to make plans for the next year of my life...
and building anything upon the shifting foundation that is this island seems...
well,
either blissfully idiotic
or just foolish.
I don't know
Nor does anyone else
I wish the light at the end of the tunnel was visible...

3 comments:

ryran said...

dang, bro. I love you. and I believe in you.

Anonymous said...

What have you done to the Rio I used to know?

Anonymous said...

The journey wouldn't be an adventure if we could predict every rock, cliff line and incredible view along the way. You are taking the road less traveled and that will make all the difference.